With its highly experienced teams, both the Georgia Oglethorpe and Florida Sterling organizations have a combined forty-six years of success, and a proven track record of leading organizations to the highest level of performance excellence. In an effort to fully integrate and expand the success of the Southeast in the continued application of these valuable resources, both organizations have agreed to join together and strengthen their partnership.
This exciting collaboration will enable both States to:
- Capitalize on the diversity of organizations in performance excellence initiatives
- Expand both Corporate and Governmental partnerships across the Southeast Region
- Leverage resources resulting in reduced administrative requirements and costs
- Increase opportunities for organizational learning and assessments across State lines
- Promote sharing of best practices throughout the Region
- Capitalize on the diversity of successful practices and processes from both organizations