Join the 2023 Board of Examiners!
WHO should apply?
The Sterling Council’s goal is to ensure broad representation from many industries, companies, and organizations in the for-profit, nonprofit, and public sectors; as well as expertise such as leadership, management, organizational performance, human resources, data analysis, customer service and relationship management; and more. The diversity of our Board of Examiners provides the breadth and depth of experience, skills, and competencies to provide our applicants with high-quality feedback to further enable their journey of performance excellence.
Why YOU Should Become a Sterling Examiner:
- 1. Understand what it takes to drive systematic approaches to organizational excellence.
- 2. Experience actual application of “best practices” as you review and see “first hand” examples of how the Criteria applies to an organization.
- 3. Develop and refine leadership skills and competencies such as critical thinking, systems perspective, analytical skills, and business acumen.
- 4. Enhance your understanding and application of strategy, customer-focus, measurement systems, working relationships, and effective and efficient operations.
- 5. Become part of a performance excellence community of quality professionals: The Board of Sterling Examiners.
HOW to apply:
1. Review, complete, and email the New Examiner Application of Intent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Review the 2023 Cycle Examiner Training Schedule, make your training session selections, and complete the 2023 Examiner Training Registration form.
3. It’s that simple! Upon receipt of your training registration form, further instructions will be provided to guide you through training preparations.
Please make your training session selections, and complete the 2023 Examiner Training Registration form.
Note: Returning Examiners are not required to take Criteria 101, Evaluating Applications, or Criteria 102; although it is highly recommended for second and third year Examiners.