Examiner Training & Leadership Development
The Florida Sterling Council is excited to continue with its Examiner and Leadership Development program!
Our Examiner and Leadership Development program focuses heavily on the core competencies of today’s effective leaders.
The Examiner corps continue to develop an understanding and application of the Sterling Management Model through Criteria 101, Criteria 102, and Evaluating Applications modules adjoined with Core Competency and the Lean Six Sigma Applications Expert course.
Participants will continue to develop their business acumen by learning a comprehensive systems approach to managing an organization, build capacity to assess organizations, and develop feedback to focus improvement efforts for optimal impact.
Information to be updated for 2022-2023 Cycle by June 3, 2022
Examiner Training Schedule
- This year, all classes are completely virtual, and will be available morning, afternoon, and in the evening.
New Examiner Application and Training Registration
- New to Sterling, but would like to join the community? This is the form for you, available summer 2021 for the 2021-2022 cycle.
- Complete the 2021-2022 Examiner Application after you submit your New Examiner Training Registration (see above). If you are a Return examiner, you are not required to complete this form.
- New Examiner Registration: Coming Soon
- Return Examiner Registration: Coming Soon
- Leadership Development Registration: Coming Soon