Sterling Core Values Leadership Series
Spend seven minutes a week beginning Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 12:15 pm to understand more about high-performing organizations’ leadership traits and behaviors.
This Sterling Core Values Leadership Series will provide leaders with an understanding of what drives high performance and end with specific actions you can take as leaders to promote and “live” these values within your own organization.
As Leaders, you can realize what it takes to be High Performing in these following areas:
- Visionary Leadership – October 12
- Customer Focused Excellence – October 19
- Valuing People – October 26
- Delivering Value and Results – November 2
- Focus on Success and innovation – November 9
- Agility and Resiliency – November 16
- Management by Fact – November 23
- Ethics and Transparency – November 30
- Societal Contributions – December 7
- Organizational Learning – December 14
- Systems Perspective – December 21
To register for this free Sterling Core Values Leadership Series click hereto save the date to your calendar for this 11 week recurring series.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Hope you can join us to learn what it takes to drive high performance and sustain it as a leader.