Non-Competitive Management Assessments are based on the seven categories of the Sterling / Baldrige Criteria and are conducted year round with the exception of the Sterling Challenge. These varied processes give you the opportunity to choose the right assessment tool for your organization, interact with Sterling/Baldrige experts, and receive a feedback report with strengths and opportunities for improvement, as well as recognition at the Annual Sterling Conference.
- Ready to implement a complete Sterling-based management system
- Bulleted or comprehensive Organizational Profile and two-day facilitated assessment with your leadership team
- Committed to formalize, document, and improve management processes or use as a stepping stone to the Governor’s Sterling Award assessment
- 20 page application based at the Category level and 7- day site visit with leaders and employees
- Ready to accelerate high level performance of their management systems or use as a stepping stone to the Governor’s Sterling Award
- Comprehensive Organizational Profile and no written application
- Includes 4 – 5 day collaborative site visit that fully engages your leadership team in the process