Sterling Conference Sponsor
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW STERLING NAVIGATOR.
For a summarized listing of prices and assessments including the Sterling Navigator, please click on the link below.
Sterling Navigator I
The first phase of the Sterling assessment process is a simple, cost-effective, and quick tool that provides organizations with a snapshot of where the organization currently is.
The process begins with the organization administering a survey to a cross section of employees. The Sterling Council then analyzes the data, determines the results, and provides a feedback report for the organization.
Several strengths and areas for improvement are identified as related to the Sterling Criteria; this information can be used by organizations to set future direction and develop strategic plans.
The Sterling Council offers mentoring as a follow-up once the Navigator feedback report has been delivered. This mentoring is customized for each organization.
Conducting the Navigator self-assessment helps organizations introduce the Sterling Criteria to their workforce. By placing a priority on the improvement initiatives, organizations can more effectively implement an award winning management system and move closer to the goal of performance excellence.
Sterling Navigator II
The Sterling Navigator II is designed specifically for higher performing organizations that want to measure their progress in meeting the standards of high performance, but cannot, or do not want to, spend the time or resources on a GSA or Challenge application and site visit. The design of this survey includes a rating system that reflects the Sterling/Baldrige scoring system of Approach, Deployment, Learning, and Integration in the process categories.
The Sterling Navigator is most suitable for organizations that:
- Want to quickly and inexpensively measure employees' knowledge and perceptions about your overall organizational management system
- Want to utilize the tool as a climate survey
- Have new leadership who want to understand the current organizational structure and climate
- Have used a higher-level self-assessment tool, feel they are making progress, but want to check for understanding and deployment
Sterling Navigator Testimonials
The Sterling Navigator is a great place to start!
The Manatee County Tax Collector was a recipient of the 2011 Governor’s Sterling Award. The Honorable Ken Burton, Tax Collector, explains that they started the Sterling journey with the Sterling Navigator assessment tool.
- 2012-2013 Sterling Navigator I & II Informational Flyer
- 2010 Navigator Resource Document
- Sample Feedback Report
- For a summarized listing of prices and assessments including the Sterling Navigator, please click here
- Application of Intent
- (Due 2 weeks prior to the survey being submitted)
The Sterling Navigator is an organizational self-assessment based on the 2011 Sterling Criteria for Organizational Performance Excellence.
It is in the form of a questionnaire that is completed by members of the organization from different levels and functions.
The completed surveys are sent to the Sterling office, analyzed, and a computer-generated feedback report is prepared for the organization.
The benefits of the feedback report are as follows:
- It provides a baseline measurement on how the organization is progressing on its path to excellence
- It identifies the major strengths of the organization and the areas most in need of improvement
- It is formatted in easy-to-read Pareto charts and bar graphs
2012-2013 Sterling Navigator Pricing
|Navigator I & II||Price|
|25 or fewer completed surveys = $ 995 + $40 per survey over 25 (26-49)||$ 995|
|50 completed surveys = $ 1,990 + $40 per surveys over 50 (51-74)||$ 1,990|
|75 completed surveys = $ 2,985 + $40 per surveys over 75 (76-99)||$2,985|
|100 completed surveys||$3,980|
Please note that a $250.00 application of intent fee is required.
To find out more about the Florida Sterling Council, call (850) 922-5316.